The causes of a sore back are too many to mention. Some of the causes of a sore back (that middle aged men don't want to face) include;
- shaggers back
- beer belly
- and Gluten intolerance
Gluten intolerance (among other things) is an allergy to beer and whiskey. This really sucks if you are a real man. See the gluten diet page on this website.
Picture yourself at a barbie with your mates and they offer you a beer, imagine telling them you are gluten intolerant and you cant have a beer (or you will get a sore back). Then they offer you a whiskey. If you are a bloke, you are most likely to live in denial of Gluten intolerance.
- Hard mattress
- No beer (Gluten intolerant people only)
- No Whiskey (Gluten intolerant people only)
- No anything with Gluten in it (Gluten intolerant people only)
- Exercise (we all know this- but worth a mention anyway)
- Walking (low impact and the body was designed for this)
Bad back treatment
From my experience I have tried the back to life solution from the TV shop and it worked quite well for around twelve months $500. Then I used this little Chinese digital therapy machine $50.00. Its like a portable physiotherapist that can unlock your lower back spasms. Both worked well.